Prashar Lake is a mysterious blue-water lake hidden in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Prashar Lake is surrounded by the Dhauladhar Ranges and valleys of Kullu. Prashar Lake is famous for a small floating island on the Lake. The trek offers magnificent view of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal mountain ranges.
1. Start from Baggi Village near Mandi.
2. Trek to Prashar Lake (8 km).
3. Snacks + Bonfire + Dinner.
4. Camp stay at Prashar Lake.
1. Sunrise at Prashar Lake with beautiful panaromic view to Himalayas.
2. Trekk back to Baggi Village near Mandi.