Hampta Pass is a special pass climbing out of valleys of Kullu to a perpendicular Overhang, up in the mountains. The Overhang provides a balcony view to a different world below, the desert of Lahaul. You can see the Lahaul Valley in one wide panoramic swap from Hampta pass.
1. Manali Arrival (6000 ft).
2. After Breifing session, tranfer to Jobra (25 km) in shared cab.
3. Trek to Chika (10400 ft).
4. Snacks + Bonfire + Dinner + Camping at Chika.
1. After Breakfast at Chika, Trek to Balu ka Gera. (4-5 Hours)
2. Snacks + Dinnr + Bonfire + Camping at Balu ka Gera.
1. Breakfast at Balu ka Gera.
2. Trekking to Hampta Pass and the to Siagoru.
3. Snacks + Camping + Dinner at Siagoru.
1. Breakfast at Siagoru.
2. After that, descend to Chhatru.