Picture Postcard perfect Manali, with its fertile valleys, imposing forests and fast flowing rivers set against the backdrop of high snowy mountains provides everything a holiday maker desires. From temples of antiquity, to picturesque sight seeing spots and adventure activities, Manali is a popular resort for all seasons and for all travelers. Although the town itself is quite small, it acts as a base camp for varied excursions in the vicinity and into the inner Himalayas. Manali has a busy market where innumerable handicrafts, both local and from other states, are available with traditional woven shawls, Kullu caps and slippers being the most popular buys.
The former ‘Summer Capital’ of British India, Shimla is the present-day State Capital of Himacahl Pradesh, offering tourists breathtaking view of the Himalayan peaks, snow capped mountains, inviting trails, the heady fragrance of flower… and a wonderful opportunity to take in all these leisurely, as the toy train from Kalka winds its way up slowly and steadily. The six hours, 96-Kms journey from Kalka to Shimla will take you through 107 tunnels, many arched bridges and several picturesque stations like Dharampur, Taksal, Barog and Solan.
1. Pickup form Delhi Airport/Railway Station
2. On the way, enjoy the view of Himalayas. Explore Sundarnagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple.
3. On reaching Manali, check-in to the Hotel
4. Overnight stay at hotel folllowed by Dinner
1. After breakfast, excursion to snow point (during winters)
2. Visit Solang Ground for adventure activities like Horse Riding, Paragliding, Zorbing etc
3. Visit Hadimba Temple located in the middle of dense forest and Vaishisht Village and Old Manali
4. Later in the evening, explore Manali Mall Road
5. Overnight stay at hotel followed by dinner
1. After breakfast, visit Naggar Castle, famous bollywood shooting location
2. Then visit Rafting Point and Vaishno Mata Temple
3. Later visit Manikaran, hot Sulfur water springs.
4. Evening return back to Manali. Overnight stay at hotel followed by dinner.
1. After breakfast, check out form the hotel and travel to Shimla
2. On the way, enjoy the amazing view of Himalayas
3. On reaching Shimla, The Queen of Hills, check-in to the hotel
3. Later in the evening, visit Mall Road, Christ Church, Lakkar Bazaar.
1. After breakfast, visit Green Valley, Kufri for adventure activities and famous Picknik spots.
2. Later visit Jakhu Temple (Highest point of Shimla) and Viceregal Lodge
1. After breakfast, checkout from hotel and depart to Delhi by cab.