Prashar Lake is a mysterious blue-water lake hidden in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Prashar Lake is surrounded by the Dhauladhar Ranges and valleys of Kullu. Prashar Lake is famous for a small floating island on the Lake. The trek offers magnificent view of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal mountain ranges.
1. Upon arrival at Mandi ISBT, get greeted by our representative who will transfer you to the pre-booked hotel for refreshments.
2. After refreshments at hotel, a cab will be there to pick you up from hotel to transfer you to Baggi Village (45 Km). This is 2 hr 30 min journey and there is a lot to enjoy the prestine view of Himalayas.
3. Trails begins for Baggi Village (7 Km). You will be walking through the forest, crossing mountains and rocky paths.
4. Water Bottle and snacks will be given to you to keep you energetic all through the trail.
5. The whole trekk takes almost 4 hours to complete. You can enjoy the panoramic view of Himalayan Mountain ranges.
6. The pristine view of Prashar Lake and Prashar Temple will make all your handwork worth it.
7. After refreshment (Snacks+Tea/Coffee), enjoy the view and fun activities.
8. Camps will be assigned to you (Double / Triple Sharing)
9. Enjoy you Dinner and fun activities if weather permits (Bonfire/Music).
1. Start the day with Rishi Prashar’s blessings and breakfast.
2. Trekk back to Baggi Village enjoying the scenic beauty along the way.
3. Reach Baggi Village and transfer back to Mandi.
4. Enjoy the traditional food ( Lunch) and end the journey on a thankful note.
5. Goodbye with lots of happy memories.