Bijlimahadev is located near Kullu near Himachal Pradesh. There is a Shiv Temple on top of the Hill and a small village below the temple. The village is also called BijliMahadev. Clear view of Pir Panjal range from the top of the hill and you also get to see the cnfluence of Parvati and Beas river, Bhuntar Airport, Kullu town and Kullu Manali Highway.
1. Kullu arrival.
2. Breifing session and the transfer to Chansari Village from shared cab.
3. Trek from Chansari Village to Bijlimahadev (4 km).
4. Snacks + Dinner + Camping at Bijlimahadev.
1. Breakfast at Bijlimahadev.
2. Trek down from Bijlimahadev to Chansari Village.
3. Descend from Chansari Village to Kullu.